Do I need my own bike?
- Yes we do not currently have any bikes available for hire to just ride on the track – we have one bike available for training purposes only a KTM 200.
Do I need my own kit ?
- yes you must have your own kit to include appropriate clothing, helmet, goggles, gloves and motorcycle boots.
Do I need to pre book?
- We prefer you to book in advance as there are limited spaces available on the day.
what if I do not pre-book
- come along and you will have to pay £45
Are the events suitable for spectators?
-Yes, spectators are welcome.
What time does the track open for riding?
- track opens at 10:00 – 15:00, during this time you can ride as much or as littel as often.
What time does registration open?
- Registration starts at 08:00
Can I ride a half day?
- yes, after 12 , riding costs £30
Can I use steel toe cap boots?
No, for you own safety you are required to wear motorcycle boots.